Pensalda Guest House
Bed & Breakfast In Newquay On The North Coast Of Cornwall
Pensalda Guest House is ideally situated close to many beaches including family friendly Porth beach and popular Lusty Glaze which offers many activities including watersports and beach volleyball. Pensalda is within easy walking distance of Newquay town centre with its many cafes, restaurants, shops and stunning coastal views.
Pensalda Guest House is tastefully furnished and decorated throughout with central heating to all rooms. All rooms have private shower en-suite facilities including the two family chalet rooms set in a pleasant garden offering just that little extra privacy. See our photo gallery and customer reviews.
A free continental style breakfast is available daily. We offer a good selection of cereals, toast and croissants with a selection of jams, honey and chocolate spread, fruit, yoghurts, a selection of teas, coffee, semi skimmed milk and fruit juices. Cooked breakfasts are also available.
- Open March to December
- All major credit/debit cards accepted (except American Express)
- Non Smoking Establishment (Including all electronic smoking devices)
- All rooms have colour television and tea/coffee facilities
- Linen and towels provided
- Free WiFi
- Access to rooms at all times
- Private Car Park (One parking space per room)
- Newquay Airport: 15 minutes drive.
- Newquay train station 1 mile
- Directions to Pensalda (Click “Find Us” on the menu above)