Pensalda Guest House in Newquay Cornwall
Pensalda is situated on one of Newquay’s main access roads, out of the hustle and bustle of the town centre yet close to Porth and Lusty Glaze beaches and within easy walking distance of Newquay town centre and all its amenities.
The guest house is tastefully furnished and decorated throughout with central heating to all rooms. All rooms have shower en-suite facilities including two family chalet rooms set in a pleasant garden offering just that little added privacy. Check menu for customer reviews.
Every morning we serve a continental style breakfast in our lovely dining room between 8.15 and 9am. We offer a selection of cereals, toast/croissants with a selection of jams, honey and chocolate spread, fruit, yoghurts, a selection of teas, coffee, semi skimmed milk and fruit juices.
- Open March to December
- All major credit/debit cards accepted (Except AMEX)
- Non Smoking Establishment (Including all electronic smoking devices).
- All rooms have colour television and tea/coffee facilities
- Free WiFi
- Continental style breakfast
- Access to rooms at all times
- Private Car Park (One car parking space per room).
- Newquay Airport: 15 minutes drive
- Directions to Pensalda (Click “Find Us” on the menu above)